Tuesday, June 20 & 27
Over 4 million people have attended this course and other financial education classes developed by this seminar publisher.
What You’ll Learn:
- › If your investments could be earning more
- › Strategies to help reduce taxes before new tax laws expire
- › How to calculate the amount of money needed for retirement
- › Tax-efficient retirement plan distribution options
- › Which investments may best meet your needs
- › Roth IRA strategies and saving options
- › How to calculate the proper amount of insurance coverage
- › How to transfer an estate to loved ones and charities
Objective, Factual Education
This is purely educational, no specific financial products will be discussed or sold.
Tuesday, June 20
- 6:30 - 8:45 pm
Tuesday, June 27
- 6:30 - 8:45 pm
Speakers:Michael Canzone, CFP®
Michael Canzone, CFP®
Certified Financial Planner
Michael Canzone is a Wealth Manager for Canter Wealth. With over 18 years of experience, Michael brings extensive knowledge to providing customized financial planning for families, corporations, and charitable organizations. Michael began his investment career with Prudential Securities in 1999. In 2005, he joined Fidelity Investments and became Vice President of their Private Client Group through 2011. At that time, Michael transitioned to building his own successful financial planning franchise through Ameriprise Financial. In 2018 Michael joined Canter Wealth. Michael prides himself on building lasting relationships with clients where he can provide quality, long-term advice and a space for open communication. He graduated from San Diego State University in 1997 earning BS degree in Political Science. In May 2003, Michael obtained his CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification. When away from the office, Michael enjoys reading, surfing, and spending time with his family.